Campus Compact is currently seeking AmeriCorps members for our VISTA Program. AmeriCorps members with the VISTA Program are placed on college campuses and at community partners for one-year terms, building capacity for anti-poverty priorities.
Positions will be available in strategic locations across the country, including: Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New York, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin, and more!
Questions? Potential members are invited to join us for an info session on June 8 @ 3pm Eastern. Register >
We are seeking potential members who:
- Want to give back to communities
- Want to gain experience in the nonprofit and higher education sectors
- Would thrive in a cohort experience that makes a positive impact on individuals living in poverty
Benefits of Service with Campus Compact VISTA:
- Trainings and retreats for growth and professional development
- Student loan deferment or forbearance while in service
- Healthcare benefits & childcare assistance
- Bi-weekly living allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Segal Education Award ($6,495) or cash stipend ($1,800) at the end of service
- Non-competitive eligibility for federal jobs